Reference Number: MHH7511
Location: Meriden, Connecticut
Judson Group has been retained by a highly regarded independent wealth management firm in the search for a Wealth Management – Operations & Client Service Manager. The firm is well respected for their commitment to building client relationships and providing expertise and solutions to meet client needs. This individual will be a key member of the firm’s team and will oversee operations within the middle and back office, focusing on team engagement, client success, and project managing assignments. The role spans a broad array of responsibilities including overseeing client support teams, running operational processes and functional areas (i.e., Compliance, Information Technology, Human Capital).
The ideal candidate has strong organizational skills, get-it-done mentality, knowledge of the operations process in the RIA/wealth environment, and the ability to be a strategic thought leader and drive change to ensure the firm is well-run.
- Act as central point of communication for client services team, specifically between the Client Service and Advisory team.
- Responsible for oversight of the firm’s operations team members ensuring goals and objectives are met.
- Assist with human resource functions including performance management, talent development, payroll, benefits, and administration matters.
- Facilitate weekly Client Prep meetings, including all materials and deliverables are prepared.
- Responsible for performance reporting, billing, and back-office procedures.
- Oversee CRM and other technology resources as they pertain to the client experience and operations.
- Ensure the team is following compliance standards and protocols.
- Manage all new and existing vendor relationships, billing, and invoicing.
- Manage client experience operations metrics and key performance indicators to ensure efficiency and productivity.
- Evaluate, design, and enhance the client experience through long-term strategic initiatives and recommendations.
- Implement new processes and procedures to increase operational efficiency day-to-day.
- 5+ years of operational experience within a wealth/RIA setting required.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Series 65 and FPQP (Financial Paraplanner Qualified Professional) highly preferred.
- Knowledge of basic financial services operational functions, terminology, and software.
- Superior management and collaboration skills including the ability to influence and engage direct and indirect reports and peers.
- Organized and detail oriented while managing and prioritizing multiple tasks simultaneously.
- High degree of customer service, confidentiality, and urgency.
Strong base salary, bonus, and benefits package.
Reference Number: MHH7511