Reference Number: MHH7403
Judson Group has been retained by a highly regarded wealth management firm in the search for a Remote Wealth Management Associate. The Associate will work on a client-centric team focusing on the planning needs of UHNW clients. The ideal candidate has significant experience working directly on complex client relationships with an emphasis on operational functions. This is not a lead advisor or sales role. This is an ideal role for a technical specialist who enjoys working with a team.
- Responsible for supporting the risk management, wealth management, and investment management divisions.
- Will support estate planning, insurance underwriting, retirement planning, investment portfolios, and wealth planning.
- Work with clients to ensure action items are thoroughly executed and documented.
- Prepare materials and documents for client meetings.
- Perform daily client services activities including insurance underwriting, investment account openings, account maintenance and client inquiries.
- Responsible for ad hoc special projects for clients and across the firm.
- 2-7 years years of financial planning, family office, tax, or investment work with ultra high net worth families.
- MUST BE TECHNICALLY PROFICIENT WITH EXCEL AND OTHER WEALTH MANAGENT SYSTEMS
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- CFP designation highly preferred.
- Experience with Black Diamond, Retail Technology, eMoney Advisor, Advisor Peak, Charles Schwab, Fidelity, Pershing a plus.
- Strong attention to detail, highly responsive, poised, organized, and keen sense of urgency.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Strong Excel skills and experience with Microsoft Office products.
Compensation: Competitive base salary, bonus, and benefits
Reference Number: MHH7400