Reference Number: HRJ7579
Location: San Francisco, California
Judson Group is partnered with a boutique, female owned and led, RIA in the Bay Area to help them add a Wealth Client Service and Operations Specialist to their team. This firm has a focus on in-depth financial planning and providing a full suite of wealth management services that is highlighted by superior client experience. This person will work closely with the firm’s COO to help manage operations and client service needs of the team.
This is a phenomenal opportunity for an operations and client service minded individual that is looking for a small team where they are able to make significant impact on the larger organization. Due to the small nature of the firm, this person will be working directly with the COO and CEO on a regular basis and will have the flexibility to create efficiencies and upgrade processes & procedures with little to no red-tape.
Responsibilities will include working directly with clients on ad-hoc requests, data gathering needs, and general client service, so the ideal candidate will be comfortable assisting clients on a regular basis. Additionally, because operations and client service are full integrated at this firm, this person will also work to improve efficiency of processes & procedures through assisting with the building of workflows, supporting ad-hoc operations/technology related projects, reporting, account servicing, and data management.
- Work closely with firm’s COO to support all aspects of operations, including but not limited to; creating/revamping processes & procedures to increase efficiency, reporting, vendor management, account servicing, data management, and any operations or tech stack related projects.
- Collaborate with the overall team of advisors, working toward the goal of providing excellent client service to all clients through a true team approach, assisting on ad-hoc projects as needed.
- Handle incoming client calls and inquiries, following up on action items when needed.
- Contribute to and help foster a team atmosphere where the operations, client service, and advisory teams are truly integrated and regularly working together.
- 2+ years’ experience working within a wealth management or investment management firm
- Bachelors’ degree required; business focus or major highly preferred
- Strong client-facing skills/experience required
- Strong Excel and CRM experience required; SalesForce experience preferred
- Desire to learn and grow, expanding responsibilities and taking on additional roles
Competitive compensation and benefits package
San Francisco, California
Reference Number: HRJ7579