Reference Number: HRJ7294
Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Judson Group has partnered with a large independently held wealth management firm in the search for a Wealth Advisor. This individual will be supporting the firm’s Senior Advisors with financial planning responsibilities while taking on lead client responsibilities over time. This is a great opportunity to join a well-respected firm known for developing advisors along its path to partnership.
This person will also be supporting financial decisions for employer benefits, investments, income tax, retirement planning, charitable giving, estate planning, and insurance. The ideal candidate will have experience handling complex client transactions, implementing investment and financial planning recommendations, and participating in or conducting client meetings.
- Build and maintain client relationships in partnership with the Senior Advisors.
- Work with client support team to provide an exceptional client experience.
- Prepare and analyze client tax returns.
- Attend meetings held by Advisors with clients and prospects.
- Work with clients to ensure action items are thoroughly executed and documented.
- Gather client data including financial constraints and goals.
- Manage account administration, cashiering, and forms for assigned clients.
- Conduct financial planning reviews, implementing as necessary.
- BA/BS degree required; advanced degree preferred.
- CFP required.
- Minimum 4 years of experience with an investment consulting/management firm, family office, or RIA.
- Strong financial planning experience.
- Experience with CRM, financial planning software, and portfolio accounting software.
Compensation & Benefits:
Competitive compensation, bonus, and benefits package.