Reference Number: HRJ7285
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Judson Group has partnered with a $4B+ AUM RIA with a national presence in the search for a Wealth Advisor – CFP. This individual will be taking over existing client referral channels, helping grow the firm, and will have a long-term leadership/opportunity. The ideal candidate will have experience handling complex client transactions, implementing investment and financial planning recommendations, leading client meetings, and participating in business development.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an advisor with strong client facing skills to grow their career with a rapidly expanding firm. There is a strong growth path for this individual and the firm has a path to equity.
- Build and maintain client relationships, mine existing client base for referrals.
- Lead meetings with clients and prospects.
- Lead planning and relationship management, including day-to-day client needs and formal reviews.
- Work closely with senior leadership to help grow the firm, executing on the founder’s vision.
- Develop referral networks and participate in firm wide business development activities.
- Work with associates to ensure action items are thoroughly executed and documented.
- BA/BS degree required; Master’s degree preferred.
- CFP required; minimum 6 years of client-facing experience with an RIA or similar firm.
- Strong financial planning experience required.
- Experience with CRM, financial planning software, and portfolio accounting software.
- Organized and detail oriented while managing and prioritizing multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
Compensation & Benefits:
Competitive compensation, career path, bonus, and benefits package.