HRJ6231 – Completed
Judson Group has partnered with a highly regarded fee-only wealth management firm with over $1.1B AUM in the search for a Wealth Advisor. This individual will be handling complex financial planning and investment management for the firm’s HNW clients as well as managing the day to day relationships and participating in or conducting client meetings.
- Works cohesively with a Senior Client Advisor, anticipating their needs and delivering solutions.
- Build and maintain client relationships in partnership with a Senior Client Advisor.
- Attend all meetings held by a Senior Client Advisor with clients and prospects; conduct solo meetings with clients as appropriate.
- Draft investment recommendations and reallocation plans for HNW clients.
- Conduct comprehensive financial plans for HNW clients.
- Assist the Senior Client Advisor in investment management activities including implementing investment objectives, rebalancing accounts, executing trades, monitoring asset allocation and investment performance, and overseeing investment transition.
- Work with clients to ensure action items are thoroughly executed and documented.
- Gather, review and analyze statements and other financial documents provided by clients.
- 5+ years of financial planning, family office, tax, or investment work with high net worth families.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- CFP or CFA required; CPA, PFS, MBA highly desirable.
- Strong attention to detail, poised, organized, and keen sense of urgency.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Strong Excel skills and experience with Microsoft Office products.
Commensurate with experience. Competitive base salary and benefits package.
Location: Chapel Hill, NC
Reference Number: HRJ6231