HRJ5982 – Completed
Judson Group has been retained by a highly-regarded, privately-held RIA with multiple Midwestern locations in the search for a Director of Operations. The Director of Operations reports to the CEO and is responsible for overseeing the efficient and accurate execution of daily operations pertaining to the firm’s performance reporting systems and client information, technology platforms, risk management, and all other operational functions. The Director of Operations will also be responsible for building out a team to assist in spearheading all operational processes, best practices, and initiatives.
The ideal candidate has operations experience in a RIA and has managed multiple team members in the past.
- Responsible for the performance reporting system, ensuring accuracy and security of all data, maintenance of data flow in and out, and new account set up.
- Develop and implement best-practice processes related to the firm’s operations and in support of the firm’s other departments including client data, employee changes, and investment functions including portfolio accounting and trading.
- Overall responsibility for business operations including vendor relations, service contracts maintenance, technology support, etc.
- Develop strong networks and relationships among stakeholders and all members of the firm to create operational efficiencies.
- 10+ years of operations experience, 5+ years with managerial functions within financial services. Experience at a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) highly preferred.
- Knowledge of basic financial services operational functions, terminology, and software. Specific experience with CRM, Tamarac, Schwab and custodial procedures highly preferred.
- Superior management and collaboration skills including the ability to influence and engage direct and indirect reports and peers.
- Bachelor’s degree, advanced degree and/or designations preferred. Series 65 required to be obtained upon hire.
- Organized and detail oriented while managing and prioritizing multiple tasks simultaneously.
Competitive base salary, bonus and benefits
Milwaukee, Wisconsin (relocation is available for qualified candidates)
Reference Number: HRJ5982