HRJ5914 – Completed
Judson Group has partnered with a growing wealth management firm in the search for a Financial Advisor. This individual will be taking over an existing client base and be responsible for advising HNW clients in various wealth products including investment management, risk management, and financial planning.
- Manage and advise clients on a variety of financial matters including preparation of individualized wealth management plans.
- Responsible for thorough knowledge of client portfolios and accounts.
- Prepare client financial plans and documents for client meetings.
- Attend client meetings and develop and maintain long-term client relationships.
- Work with clients to ensure action items are thoroughly executed and documented.
- Build and develop HNW client base through various sources including COI’s and networking.
- 7+ years investment/wealth management experience.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Advanced degree, CFP/CFA/CPA designations all preferred.
- Series 7, 63 required.
- Track record of business development is desired.
- Desired traits include client service mentality, self-starter, and sense of urgency.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
Compensation: Attractive compensation package including base salary, bonus, and benefits
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
Reference Number: HRJ5914