HRJ5898 – Completed
Judson Group has partnered with a growing independently held RIA in the search for an Associate Advisor. This individual will be supporting the firm’s Senior Advisors with financial planning responsibilities while taking on lead client responsibilities as appropriate. The ideal candidate will have experience handling complex client transactions, implementing investment and financial planning recommendations, and participating in or conducting client meetings.
- Build and maintain client relationships in partnership with the Senior Advisors.
- Attend meetings held by Advisors with clients and prospects; eventually conduct solo meetings with clients as appropriate.
- Work with clients to ensure action items are thoroughly executed and documented.
- Gather client data including financial constraints and goals.
- Manage account administration, cashiering, and forms for assigned clients.
- Conduct financial planning reviews, implementing as necessary.
- BA/BS degree required, with major course work in finance or accounting preferred. Master’s degree also preferred.
- CFP® or at least significant progress toward certification.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with an investment consulting/management firm, family office, or RIA.
- Strong financial planning experience.
- Experience with CRM, financial planning software, and portfolio accounting software.
- Organized and detail oriented while managing and prioritizing multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
Compensation & Benefits:
Competitive compensation, career path, bonus, and benefits package.
Location: Grand Rapids, Michigan
Reference Number: HRJ5898