HRJ5806 – Completed
Judson Group has been engaged by a privately-held, multi-billion-dollar RIA in the search for a Chief Investment Officer. The firm caters exclusively to UHNW families and institutional clients. As a member of the firm’s senior leadership team, this individual will be integral in establishing the firm’s long-term investment vision and strategies.
The ideal candidate has CIO experience at a sizable firm serving similar clients. Candidates should have strong technical skills, leadership experience, and extensive client/prospect facing experience.
- Leads the Investment Management Group and participates in various senior level committees.
- Oversees all investment manager due diligence criteria and asset allocation policies.
- Sources and vets specific private market investments.
- Manages all investment related projects and initiatives.
- Participates in client/prospect meetings on an as needed basis.
- Active in investment areas including research and publishing original written material.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Advanced degree highly preferred.
- CFA required.
- Experience as a CIO highly preferred and experience managing a team of CFAs.
- Strong experience working with HNW clients.
- Deep knowledge of investment strategies, investment solutions, private markets, and the wealth management industry.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and presentation abilities.
Compensation: Attractive compensation package with base salary and bonus. Future equity potential.
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana
Reference Number: HRJ5806