HRJ5760 – Completed
Judson Group has partnered with a growing wealth management firm with a great reputation, strong leadership, and over $10B AUM in the search for a Wealth Advisor. The Wealth Advisor will be responsible for developing new client relationship from an existing referral channel in addition to his/her own COIs. The Wealth Advisor will also be responsible for managing the client relationships brought on board. The ideal candidate has familiarity with custodian referral platforms.
- Build relationships with current and prospective clients and work with them on how to achieve their financial goals.
- Strong networking and business development ability through various means including COIs.
- Prepare materials and attend meetings with clients and prospective clients.
- Draft investment recommendations and reallocation plans for clients.
- Effectively communicate investment strategy, planning solutions, and value proposition.
- Work with various firm members to ensure the client’s financial needs are met.
- BA/BS Degree; advanced degree and/or CFP/CFA strongly preferred.
- 5+ years of experience as an investment advisor.
- Demonstrated experience with both individual and institutional clients.
- Self-confident, high entrepreneurial spirit, and enthusiastic.
- Organized and detail oriented while managing and prioritizing multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
Compensation: Base salary, bonus, and benefits package
Location: Chicago, Illinois or Minneapolis/St. Paul, Minnesota
Reference Number: HRJ5760