Reference Number: DW6623
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Judson Group has partnered with a multi-billion-dollar RIA in Pittsburgh, PA to add an Assistant Director of Financial Planning to their team. The Assistant Director of Financial Planning works closely with the Director to complete a final review of all Masterplans, create financial planning content for Financial Advisors and clients, and provide continued support and training to the Financial Planners and Advisors. They will also act as the Director as needed and help implement and maintain the eMoney Advisor software.
- Review and approve MASTERPLAN finals and various financial analyses prepared by Financial Planners.
- Interface with Financial Advisors to provide ongoing research and assistance for existing clientele.
- Provide education to Financial Advisors in a group setting and to individuals as needed.
- Provide continuing support and training for Financial Planners.
- Help implement eMoney Advisor software by providing training and ongoing support to Financial Planners and Advisors and updating current Financial Planning documents.
- Become an eMoney expert and main point of contact for the company.
- Perform special projects and assignments as required, such as additional Case Studies, Planning Techniques, or 10-Minute Tips.
- Create content for the firm such as blog posts, white papers or articles for social media.
- Represent the firm in interviews, videos, or on the radio as needed from our marketing department.
- Fulfill the role of the Director of Financial Planning as needed.
- Assist the Director with interviewing and hiring Financial Planners
- Attend relevant conferences or seminars and report back financial planning updates to department.
- Receive continued education through independent study or additional designations to expand knowledge within the department.
- Present advanced topics to clients during MASTERPLAN presentations.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 years of experience in the financial planning field
- CFP strongly preferred or obtained within 2 years
- Experience with eMoney Advisor software strongly preferred
- Advanced education in a specialized area such as tax planning, estate planning or executive compensation a plus
- Strong computational, mathematical, and analytical skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Close attention to detail
- Someone who is very team oriented
- This position will require a good knowledge in personal financial planning in such areas as insurance, retirement planning, tax planning, and estate planning
Compensation: Attractive compensation package including base salary, bonus, and benefits
Reference Number: DW6623